My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tidbits...

I know I haven't posted in a few days.. I think for the most part I've fallen into a funk because I am back to my normal routine. I'm still not caught up on all the journals/ blogs I read either..sigh. And the letter I am writing to Andy Serkis isn't what I want it to be yet... seems like I'm really not with it yet.
Aside from that...
Did anyone see Dancing With the Stars last night? It's the only reality show I watch. I thought their 2 hrs starter show went pretty well. Some surprises and some not so ...
I was surprised at how well John Ratzenberger did! I think he'll be around for a few shows. No, I don't think he'll win... but he is good enough to last at least a few shows.
I think I've already picked the first few to leave the show lol.. I'll tell you my choices on those and then watch to see if I guessed right. I think Clyde Drexler, Billy Ray Cyrus (cutie but not such a good dancer) and Leeza Gibbons might be among the first to go.

Joey Fatone was very good.. and I think he'll improve as time goes by (and he looses a bit of weight). Of course I like Apolo Ohno too, but not sure he has the best instructor. I think he'll be there a while though. All in all.. it's a good group. So if you watched it let me know who you think will be the ones to go. (it's too hard to choose a winner yet... they all improve so much there's just no telling until near the end).
Oh, for anyone interested in Andy Serkis's career... On June 18th on PBS Andy has a segment where he plays Van Gogh. A non-villian! I hope I get to see this! I put that date on my aol calendar for an alert, since by June it will be no where in my memory! And the release date for Inkheart (movie) is next March.
...'till next time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

We have the Aussie version of "Dancing With the Stars" here as well, Deslily and I always watch it. This season is particularly good. I just love the outfits the girls wear...it's a fun show.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is funny that dancing celebrities get more viewers than the singing celebrities ("Duets"?) show did.

11:15 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Lee: Ohhhh, do you have any good ones for this season ??? I'd love to see Andrew Clarke (though I know he's older they always have one!) He's so handsome!

Jeff: I think it came as a surprise when they first had this show that the "stars" actually learned and became good dancers.. maybe it's a little inner wish to be able to dance so well.. I dunno lol

12:36 PM  
Blogger SQT said...

Oh, I missed this. I'll have to catch it when it's on next. Thanks for the heads up.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

I can't believe you watch this show young lady....

You've been infected with the realit t.v. virus huh?

Me too!

12:22 PM  
Blogger DellaB said...

Dancing is the number #1 rating show here in Australia. But we don't have nearly as good-looking 'stars' as you do.

As you noted, we do usually have more of the 'older' celebrities, but they are all well-known and loved, so support is truly with them, often not deserved, really... but that's aussies for you, go the underdog!

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home