My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Me and Maxine

I'm afraid I've been so busy, between helping David doing a lot of types of cleaning not normally done and running to visit my brother every evening that I haven't thought of much to write about ... sigh.


My head is soooo not with it that I even forgot my own 2 year Blog anniversary! I was reminded of it by Naomi who was celebrating her 2 yr anniversary. I thought.. hmmm, mine should be soon! I checked. It had passed on Oct. 5th! Argh!


Two years and 716 posts! How does someone forget that? duh!


With what little free time I have I'm either reading blogs or reading my book. I'm just a touch more than half way through "The Moor", and enjoying it. I have to admit, that since it's a Sherlock Holmes story that each time there's dialogue by Holmes I hear Basil Rathbone's voice! I guess that's what happens when your old enough to have seen the Sherlock Holmes movies more than a dozen times... EACH! I should finish it soon and hopefully have a report on it in time for the RIP Challenge.


Other than that I've been playing in Paint Shop doing a "drawing" and working on an animation for Halloween stuff. Speaking of which, Halloween will be here before we know it! I'd probably like it more, but around here we get few to none that come by. Ah well... I did find this little tidbit of Maxine.. it kinda says it all for us of the older generation LOL LOL...




.....'til next time....

5 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

Don't feel bad Pat! I forgot my own FIRST blogiversary - and I'm betting I'll forget my 2nd too! I was sad that I missed Naomi's though -- I just saw it when I happened in there today!

We don't get any kiddo's for Trick Or Treats either... I haven't bothered to decorate for several years now... BUT - NEXT year I will!!! ;) For wee Luz!

4:39 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

LOL!! Happy Blogiversary!!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Kucki68 said...

Congratulations on winning the bookmark for the RIP II challenge!

10:34 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It's funny how time just gets away from us...And I actually had the date wrong on the beginning of my blog, (It was closer to October 1st, 2005 and I am close to 400 posts, not 300...DUHHHHH! (lol)
I cannot get over that you have done over 700 posts....That's like almost two a day...!
Much good luck with the future of your blog....May you keep blogging another 20 PLUS years, dear Pat!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Ah, great Maxine cartoon!

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home