My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Just in Case you Slept Through GMA...

One week and counting! Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull!! Oh man!

This morning Good Morning America interviewed Spielberg/ Harrison and Lucas.. you can see interview from Good Morning America by clicking the link !

Meanwhile.. here's a few screen caps I did while I watched the interview for the 4th or 5th time.. but who's counting?! heh.






Indy, Indy, Indy!! It just can't get any better! Thank you Harrison, Steven and George!!

8 Comments:

Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

I enjoyed the advice on love answer :D

12:24 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

ROFLMBO!!! Well... I know my DAUGHTER will be just as happy as you are about this... but even if I WERE a movie watcher, I would NOT be looking forward to this! LOL! Do you want to know a deep deeeeeep DEEP dark secret about me? (oh this is sO embarrassing...) I actually threw UP in Raiders of the Lost Ark! AND... as if that wasn't bad enough... I did TRY again -- but I fell asleep in the Temple of Doom! (probably to avoid throwing up again...) OY! So... now you know how pitiful I REALLY am! YOU go enjoy that movie enough for you and 5 of me!!! I gave up after Temple... I didn't even go to the Last Crusade! (although I DID enjoy the Disney ride at MGM studios!) *grin*

2:46 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Thanks so much for the link! There was no way I was going to be up in time to catch the interview :p They all look great, don't they? What a great interview to get them all together. So are you going to the theaters to see it???

2:49 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

animewookie: lol.. steven is the only one not divorced! lol

Melli: lol.. sheesh, sorry to laugh, I wouldn't have laughed if I saw you being sick! Goodness, You are the first person I've ever met that umm... well... wasn't thrilled with Harrison lol

Chris: The do look great when you consider Lucas is MY age of 64! (his b'day was last wednesday!) and Harrison will be 2 yrs older than me (66) in July and Steven is 62... no young chickens there!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

It has to be said that the best preserved is Harrison Ford. Still looking scrumptious at 65! Pity I wasn't able to see that interview.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

I'm really looking forward to this one. I spent much of today laying around and watching the Indy inspired programming on The History Channel today. Great fun!

11:24 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: I can tell that if I lived near you that we'd see this new movie at least 3 times in the theater together! lol

Carl: oh yeah.. I doubt I can get to it this weekend but the weekend after I should be able to !!! I can't wait!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

If we lived near each other, Pat, we'd be encouraging each other in all kinds of craziness! Wouldn't that be great! LOL.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home