My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Pond has gone to the Ducks!

The Duck is back..

... and she's not alone!

Three ducklings are constantly with her..

..one always stays just out of camera range!

Cute little fluff dontcha think?

  ..the third one!

Eating algae...

This is her second batch of babies at the pond since I moved here!

7 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

If ever a post deserved a big "Awwwwwww," this is it!!! So very sweet!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Ducks!!! I love your ducks, Pat. And such gorgeous little balls of fluff their kiddies are. As Debi said, 'Awwwwwww!'

2:36 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Awwwww indeed :D They're so adorable!

4:11 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

debi/ cath & nymeth: all together now: awwww.. sweet harmony! lol

4:39 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Cute pictures. Busy mama. Helen

9:15 PM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

I have always had a tremendous affection for ducks. Part of it is the whole imprinting idea (though lots of fowl no doubt can be imprinted) and part of it is they are just so darn cool! I mean, Aflac! Ferdinand from Babe! ;)

7:08 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh! These pictures are just dear, Pat! LOVE those little Ducklings, and the Momma, too!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home