My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, September 07, 2009

This Pond Was Made for You and Me

 

Woody comes face to face with Mama Moorhen and her chicks..

Woody decides to pretend he didn't see them..

"Hey ma.. who's the big  bald guy?"

Mama: " I'll just stroll around and keep him in his place."

Groucho: "He's weird!  Hey, can you breath underwater?!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

One of these days, you're going to be inspired to write a story starting those birds ;)

6:28 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

I like 'Hey can you breathe under water?' Such an appropriate caption. heheh.

9:51 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth.. nah i doubt it lol.. but if Moorhens could talk... lol

Cath: the one thats amazing is the Anhinga, the bird that swims underwater to catch fish.. that sucker is underwater forever before it sticks it's head up for air!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

You should write a story about the birds :) So cute...it's like they wanted to meet each other!

1:11 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: nah I don't think i want to research each of these birds lol.. it's enough I look them up to identify them thank you very much lol..

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home