My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I just can't believe it...

I took off the validation crazy letters and within hours (not days!) I had 3 spam comments...
what is wrong with the world?

I am sooooooooooo sorry to put it on again.

2 Comments:

Blogger DesLily said...

Even though they go into a spam folder I get the email and am forced to read that garbage... I wish someone would invent and easier way because the funky letters are so hard at times I can't even do them!

5:42 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I know I asked this before Pat..Do you use Comment Moderation? It doesn't stop the SPAM, but whatever goes into the SPAM file can be delated in a few seconds...!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home