My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Addendum


I wanted to add an addendum to my last post about weathermen...

THIS is my local evening weatherman named Sam Champion...

Ummm, yep he's ummm not to hard on the eyes, heh.. so of course i watch him, "weather" he is right or wrong (grin). He has a great smile and a hardy laugh which doesn't hurt lol.

The other day we didn't get the 6 inches of snow they predicted.. now they are predicting the same amount coming in on Thursday night thru Friday morning. I don't think I am lucky enough to miss out on the snow twice.

The bad weather just adds to my stress. Tomorrow David (my brothers friend) gets surgery and comes home the same day. ( I get the nursemaid job). Then on Saturday there is a good chance my brother comes home from therapy. ( 2nd maid job) During the time my brother has been gone I thought i would get some rest and unstress some from the constant up and down the stairs each time he calls me. It's true I didn't do the stairs since he's been gone, but neither did I unstress, constantly wondering what the outcome of everything would be.

All things considered I wish the weatherman was all I had to be concerned about!!

Oh well.. right or wrong.. he is a darn cute weatherman after all!

1 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

He's sooooo cute :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home