My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Morning Shots..

Well, this time the weatherman got it right!.. Here's an early morning shot of the deck..


It was still not daylight when i took that picture.. a few hours later this is what the deck looked like (I opened the door and took a shot..) The door jam is at the bottom.. I think we got more then they anticipated!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home