My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Five things that drive me crazy...

I think number 1 HAS to be cell phones! They drive me crazy and i hate them! I hate seeing people on them and of course hate hearing their conversations.. i wish they would ban them at least as much as they ban smokers!

number two would be having to deal with a person who thinks they are better then everyone. I get so tuned off I don't even listen to them.

number three (but actually tied for number one) waiting in a doctors office more then 1/2 hour. I went to one doctor and sat for 8 hrs .. AND I HAD AN APPOINTMENT! The average wait, with an appointment for my brother is 1 1/2 hrs. There's no call for that.

number four: re-runs on television. Not all that long ago a "season" consited of 13 new shows before reruns began.. sometimes now you get as few as 6. That drives me nuts!

number five: ANIMATED ADS ON THE COMPUTER! ('nuff said)

so.. do you have 5 things that drive you crazy??

4 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

Ohh I so agree with number 3, I have an appointment for a reason. Would you mind if I did this on my blog as well, and maybe had a few others try it out? I bet we'd all agree lol. I loathe re-runs, except for re-runs of classic shows like I Love Lucy.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Okay, number 4 is my thing. Less shows but they get more money. Go figure. lol.

3:05 AM  
Blogger betty said...

I absolutely hate to wait for doctors and I used to work for doctors. I try to make the first appt of the day so at least I'll be the first one waiting instead of four or five others in front of me. Drives me crazy to have to wait for them.

betty

10:52 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

NOoooooo, I love my cellphone LOL! I try not to be loud, its just that sprint sucks sometimes. On behalf of all of us cellphone users we're sorry. Please don't ban cellphones please i'm begging and pleading LOL!

Actually all of those do kind of make me crazy.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home