My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mothers Memories

I am going to put 4 photo's up that were my mothers..

It was a visit to Washington.. She didn't write anything on the backs of the photos so I don't know when she was there. The only thing that helps give a "time table" is the last photo with cars in it.. note: they sure aren't "new" cars! lol. If you know cars maybe you have some idea of what year these photo's were taken.

Oh.. and if i remember right, they did dna and found out who "the unknown soldier" is.. but that was a few years ago i believe..?

Anyway here are the pictures..
















2 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

Just visited this area this past summer. Other than the cars and clothing, not much has changed.

betty

10:55 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

There seem to be a lot more trees around the white house then, compared to today.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home