My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Who Am I?

My girlfriend Annie reminded me of someone's Birthday, so I thought I would post this little game to see if you know who's Birthday it is...


WHO AM I?....


1..I am an internationally famous and well respected bodybuilder

2..I am a successful author with two books

3..I was born in Brooklyn, New York, in 1951 (Today is my Birthday!)

4..at the age of 21 I won my first Mr. Universe title.

5..I also played professional football in the Canadian Football League


click here for answer.. and here

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Oops.. I guessed wrong

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home