My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Funeral in Blue

Funeral In Blue by Anne Perry.
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Ballantine Books;(March 22, 2011)
ISBN-10: 0345514149




Amazon Review:

Two beautiful women have been found strangled in the studio of a well-known London artist. To investigator William Monk and his wife, Hester, the murders are a nightmare. One of the victims is the wife of Hester’s cherished colleague, surgeon Dr. Kristian Beck, a Viennese émigré who becomes the prime suspect. With an intensity born of desperation, the Monks seek evidence that will save Dr. Beck from the hangman. From London’s sinister slums to the crowded coffeehouses of Vienna, where embers of the revolution still burn in the hearts of freedom-loving men and women, Hester and Monk seek to penetrate not only the mystery of Elissa Beck’s death but the riddle of her life.

I found a few books in the Monk series at The Friends of the Library.  Just finished Funeral in Blue.

It is another good read in the series.  You will have a hard time figuring out the murderer in this one!  You don't learn who it is until the very end!  

I have a few more Monk books so I will begin another tonight!  I am not reading them "in order" but after the first two books, where you learn about Monk, I don't think it's necessary.

So, if you have a chance to pick one up.. do it! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home