My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Got Any Guesses?

In the entry below I have a picture at the end of "old radio shows". I kept looking at the picture and knew i could name some of them but not all. Now.. I know you youngin's out there wouldn't have the slightest idea who they are, but some of the "golden girls and men" might.

Soooooooooooo, here is their pictures again, I named the few I know but could use help with the others.. anyone out there know who they might be? Two of them that i didn't know i think i recognize the face but can't come up with a name. (must be a brain fart).. any help post your answers in comments please.


I don't know what's with this picture.. it's much larger at my aol site and i brought the same size here but for some reason it won't show the same.. if you need to see them better go to :

http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/

1 Comments:

Blogger V said...

3. Burns & Allen
6. Alice Faye & husband.
V

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home