My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Once Upon A Time..Long, Long Ago

I received an email from Anna ( http://annalisa135.blogspot.com/ ) it was pictures of trucks that had mural paintings on them. Immediately, I thought back to when my x-husband and I used to paint murals on motorcycles.

I've looked around but I can't find one picture of any of the paintings we did. I would draw a picture (generally copy from a picture, but i did it freehand, no tracing) From the drawing we would make xerox copies and i would cut out areas for him to airbrush. When the airbrushing was all done I would put in any "details" with india ink and pen. Then he would coat the whole thing with clear.

I wish i knew where some of the pictures were of them but i can't find them. But I do have the "original drawings" that I did that we turned into murals on some bikes. I will post them below. They are turning yellow from age, they are about 25 yrs old.

Anyway.. here are some of my drawings (copied from other pictures/ freehand)


4 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

such talent! these are beautiful,Pat.

betty

10:07 PM  
Blogger V said...

Wow! You have a real talent!
These are beautiful!
V

1:31 PM  
Blogger jennifer said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous! You are so talented.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Those are some great drawings. I especially like the fourth one. That is a cool drawing.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home