My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Patricks Saturday Six

Saturday Six - Episode 87

1. You're producing a school program for the holidays and you learn that there will be major objections if you include in your musical selections the traditional Christmas hymns that reference the "true meaning of Christmas." Assuming that there are secular tunes (like "Frosty the Snowman") already included in the program, what do you do with the hymns? Do you allow them to go as is, do you use the melody and rewrite the words, do you include as many pieces of music from other religions as possible, or do you remove all but the secular songs?

That depends.. is it really an 'all holidays" program or a "christmas Progam"? If it's a Christmas program all hymns will be included. If I was told ahead of time it's a "holiday for all program" I would include religous music from as many as i could find. I refuse to let others dictate that I will not include the religious part of Christmas in MY holiday. (and i'm not even very religious.. but others will not dictate how i celebrate, nor would i even attempt to dictate how anyone else should)

2. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done at this point? When do you expect to have it finished if you haven't already finished?

In my particular circumstances.. my "shopping" is done.

3. What was your favorite board game to play as a kid? Is it still your favorite now?

Monopoly, and no i don't play it now.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What famous artist should paint your portrait?

Edvard Munch should paint your portrait. You are a very emotional person. You are always up for a good talk with one of your friends. You don't like to keep things bottled up. Often, you are friendly and outgoing, but that can change very easily to being introverted and cold.

5. How accurate is this quiz's description of you?


Pretty accurate, I am a very emotional person, and generally always up for a good talk with a friend. I don't "like" to keep things bottled up but I do alot anyway. I think I am outgoing, but not sure of the introverted part.. and i don't see myself as cold at all.

6. If you could go back in time and have one more picture taken with a deceased loved one, who would you select and why?

My father.. because i never met him and all my life I wanted to at least meet him once.

2 Comments:

Blogger V said...

Hi!
Maybe we could save a little cash. Edvard Munch is my artist also!
Hugs,
V

9:33 AM  
Blogger betty said...

I said the same thing for #6; my father because he died when I was 17 months old so I don't have any memories of him and few pictures of him and me together.

betty

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home