My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Yeah.. that's the ticket...



We all get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads. So I'm not fat, I'm just really intelligent and my head couldn't hold any more so it started filling up the rest of me!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


I've certainly had better days then yesterday... and it ended on a surprised note when we took my brother to a "normal" doctor visit and wound up putting him back in the hospital once again.. this time his blood presser went very low, so he's in for tests to see why.

So it was a long day, not getting back from the doctors visit (at 5 pm)..then to hospital.. and got home at 9 pm. I hope at least today when we go in tonite.. that we have some news but i doubt it, they take their time telling you any results.

Anyway.. i can't get my head together for a decent post so I am putting up a joke.. which in reality.. is true lol.. (and if you believe that i have this DRY swamp land...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Virenda said...

I'm so sorry that things aren't going that well for you, and I hope your brother gets better. I have been busy myself just trying to keep up with my kids. I love the joke and of course it's true and no one can tell me different!

LOL, so I started this game a simple 20 questions tag game and all you do is copy and paste and fill in your answers. This is the first time for me doing something like this.

So I have officially TAGGED you, deslily. :0)

(if you'd rather not, no biggie. If you do just let me know and I'll link you.)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home