My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Spider...

I want you to take a look at something...

This WAS a baby Spider plant I was hoping to grow.  I had it setting on the floor by the glass sliding doors so it would get some sun..  This morning I woke up to what you see in the photo... it had been given a crew-cut!

I called Boo to the scene and set the cup in front of him...

He hung his head for a moment or two and then proceeded to trim it even more!

I took it from him!...

I can see no spider plant in my near future!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny said...

Hahahahaha - aw, I'm sorry about your plant! Though whenever I get plants, I slightly hope something like this will happen so I can get rid of it without feeling guilty for killing it (which is what always happens eventually).

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can kill a kudzu so you at least have an excuse for having no plants. Old Chap was very unhappy this week as my next door neigbor had new roof put on and this ol stray was not a happy camper with all those guys tromping about and yelling at each other. Decided it wanted fed in the backyard and now has proceeding to the back porch.
Hope you have a good weekend and Go Gators! Vala3

4:31 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I hope that plant is not poison to him. Some plants are, maybe he need some catnip or something green. Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Helen

5:09 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

jenny: i've always had cats that chewed spider plants.. I had high hopes this one didn't.. sigh

Vala: you kill kudzu huh LOL LOL

Helen: no spider plants do no more than grass when they chew it. He just made a long wait for it to grow a lot longer! I may have to buy a potted one and keep it outside...

6:40 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Yeah, that's the main reason I don't have any plants inside lol.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

better get some cat grass.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A familiar story, cat grass is a good idea. According to my cats plants are just for torturing and making a nice mess for me to clean up. I think they like to give me things to do. Good luck with Boo, he is a pretty if naughty boy.

9:04 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

tink: I need a hook or two

pam: no money for cat grass it all went on toys! lol lol

bookpusher: lol animals like to torture us for doing things like.. ohh... leaving the house to go grocery shopping and not bringing them something back etc lol

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home